Friday, August 27, 2010

Kuantan Trip 2008



I love Rainbow waterfall!
I love Teluk Cempedak!
I love the sunrise of Bukit Sg. Lembing!
I love Cherating!
I love the Baby Penyu!
I love Kuantan!

The 1st time I went to Kuantan is at 12 July 2008.
2nd time is 31 August 2008.
I really had the good time there.

The 1st trip, we went to Bukit Sg. Lembing to watch the sunrise.
We are so lucky that able to watch the amazing sunrise!
Then go to Pandan waterfall to take natural shower. :)
The last destination was Mini Zoo and Teluk Cempedak.

Let me show some photo for my 1st trip:


















Below is 2nd trip's photo:































The 2nd trip, we went to Bukit Sg. Lembing again.
All the people who didn't follow me to go Kuantan at July are so unluckily...
The sun was hide behind the cloud this time.
Unfortunately, they are no change to watch the sunrise.. :P
Nasib baik la....
I did manage to watch the sunrise at my 1st trip to Kuantan...
wakakaka....
Don't jealous ya....

2nd destination: Lake Chini(nothing to see, so disappointed la..)
This destination spent a lot of time in travel.
We used around 2 hours to go there from Sg. Lembing.
But then, we only can see sooo little lotus flower in the lake which is really a big different like before.
If I know, I will go Pandan waterfall again or go Museum Tunner Sg. Lembing lo..
*haih..(sigh)
After the disappointed trip at Lake Chini..
I really have no mood la...

But...
Luckily we went to Cherating at that night.
We saw a guy when we went to public toilet to take our shower after swimming.
He "invite" us to join his package to watch the fireflies and release the baby penyu on the spot.
That was an unexpected plan in our trip.
Anyway, that is really worth!
We spent for RM25 per person to watch the Fireflies almost for 1 hour, to watch the Penyu lay eggs and realize the baby Penyu.
Not bad, right? Huh?
The fireflies view there is better than Kuala Selangor.
There had thousand million big fireflies around the Sg. Pahang!
I will not going to Kuala Selangor watch the fireflies anymore!
Can you imagine?!
Even the leader of Sg Pahang one also professional than the Kuala Selangor.
He taught us how to communicate with the Fireflies to use the touch light reflexion!
In between, he caught the Fireflies for us...
and
the most important things is..
We don't need lower our voice also! We can talk loudly as we like.
(of course we must silent when we are near the tree la..)

The baby Penyu.
As Es said: the flipper of the baby Penyu really so powerful.
Very active and so cute!!
I almost cry when I realised the baby Penyu by my own hand. :(
Wish it can survive in that dangerous place!!

After that
We went back to Kuantan and overnight at Wai's uncle guess house.
RM100 for 3 rooms, got air-con also
(cheap, right? :P)
Anyway, we managed to sleep for around 3 hours only at there.
We sleep at 2am and wake up at 430am.
That is because
We need to meet with MR. Lee (LengPek) at Sg. Lembing market at 630am.

Who is LengPek?

The people who brought us to the Rainbow Waterfall.
This trip we spent for RM35 per pax.
It's cheap!
We spent around 1 hours to go to the river with the 4 wheel car
(You should try it! The 4 wheel car really excited!)
and
walk into jungle for around 1 hour also.
Finally
we reached Rainbow Waterfall...
Really really beautiful and cold there!
We spent around 3 hours to play.
LengPek and his partner brought us the Maggi mee and Milo.
It's really nice to have a hot drinks when you are in cold.
So warm! :)
*sigh
Just it is a pity, we are so unlucky la.
We can watch the rainbow.
*sigh again
Why? Why? Why the sun always hide behind the cloud??

Actually we plan to go Museum Sg. Lembing after we came back from Rainbow Waterfall.
But,
we can't manage to go since Laomazi and Huey Mei need to drive 8 hours back to Penang from Kuantan.
So
we went back early.
hehe..
Anyway, I am sure that I will go Sg. Lembing again...

Rainbow Waterfall wait for me ya!! :)


P/S: Mr. Lee - 016-9238639, 0199886377.
Then for Cherating Fireflies, you all may call Mr. Nazrie - 013-9099683.

No comments: