Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gua Tempurung 2010


(The view for the beginning of adventure)

hehe....just realize that I didn't write my Gua Tempurung experience here~

ehm...a great experience with cave adventure.

Actually it is consider easy adventure for me, just that you will be wet your whole body and it is really dirty.
Anyway, I am glad to have this trip this year as we are actually planned it 2 years ago~

______________________________

We departed from PJ at 6am in the morning.
From Damansara Toll exit NKVE then follow Ipoh direction.
Then, we take the exit at Tapah.

Follow the road sign to Kampar eat our breakfast 1st, then turn back again follow Gua Tempurung road sign.

We reached safely at Gua Tempurung around 930am.

We bought the ticket for 10am. The adventure took 3 hours.

We finished at 2pm with bathe and exchange our dirty clothes.

_______________________________

Show Time!



It's fun for this adventurer trip. Just feel disappointed when look at this poor stone~
It's so innocent but people left so many scar to its body~ =(





huh~ After the guide introduce the cave history to us, we started our adventure in the cave.
See, we have to crawl along to the other side.
It's fun, right?



yeah! Finally we passed! Luckily I didn't stuck in the middle~ =)



yeah, a waterway~ It's difficult to walk at here as so many small rocks or sand will slide into your shoes...



See the sunlight behind us? Yes, we done half of the adventure already!



Everyone sit down and rest a while!!



huh, nice?



Okay, now, crawl again to the other side~



See, the last girl with black t-shirt, it's me!
Luckily I wear a pair of slipper~
Actually it's the best! As I won't feel that pain and uncomfortable when the small rocks or sand slide into my shoes. I can just easily to clean my feet~



Climb up! Faster!



oh no~ that's scary part! we have to slide down~~ almost 90 degree!!!



Looks scary, right?



okay, this! Another scary part! I read some blogs before I went there. The hole looks so small. I really scare if I stuck at the hole...=p



haha....see, now I have no worries anymore~ It's still left so many space~



We have a rest again at the clean and cold water before we left Gua Tempurung~



huh! Mission completed!



JUMP JUMP JUMP up high to celebrate our victory~

- THE END -


2 comments:

Hong 阿豐 said...

May I which package of the Tour 1/2/3/4 that you join please? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Tour 4 - Grand tour~