Friday, August 27, 2010

Batu Pahat Trip


My very 1st time went to Batu Pahat. huh....managed to go after so many year promised Hui Wen. Thank her so much to bring us walk around Batu Pahat and also other city, brought us to eat this and that.


The 1st place I went when I reached. HW brought us to have a look at a small fish village in Munyak Beku. It was late evening that time we arrived there, not manage to get a snap shot to the sunset. Somehow, it was still consider nice view to me.

Poeple who know me well will realize that I like mountain, those green plants more than seaside/beach. I don't like listen to the beating sound from wave. But, I do like fish village, it makes me feel so calm when look at the quiet place. (will explain more in my Sekinchan Trip)













huh, sometimes I was impressed by my skill. Nice huh??



Yeah, the 2nd day, we went to Tanjung Piai, The Southern most tip of the mainland of Malaysia. hehe....







Another Fish village, it was raining again. Somehow the views was better after rain~ so nice~



















See! From here, we saw Singapore~











The bridge was so long



The END...

2 comments:

karen said...

dear.... last two days i just view back those photo...miss that time very much....nice pix and scenery...
the most importand is nice skill haha... hey my sis say you can jump very high ^^ i love you my dear...love ya lots

Unknown said...

hahaha....love you too. hahaha...where got jump high....is the people who took this photo got skill la~ hahaha...