Sunday, May 1, 2011

Wonderful Sunday

Sometimes, satisfaction archived just because of having a simple life of the day.

The easy as me to meet my satisfaction.

1. A nice sleep for the night before.
2. Wake up naturally without any wake up call or alarm..
3. Have a freshness bath...
4. Have a nice meal for lunch..




5. A brief sleep after lunch
6. Read a nice book together with a cup of tea, pieces of cookies and soft music as background..of course, with the nice weather, not too cloudy or too hot.... =)




7. Noodles as dinner cooked by myself...




8. Having a fun talk with my girls through the phone
9. Blogging
10. Read book and turn to bed to say GOOD NIGHT to everyone~



Aren't these just a simple life to make us happy after working like a cow whole week??? =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Sunday, cuz! I crave for this kinda life! But definitely, busy life gonna comes first then only you'll enjoy the piece of peaceful life!