Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Char Siew(BBQ Roasted Pork) - Sunway Mas

I am pretty sure that people who live in KL definitely like the taste of KL Char Siew (BBQ Roasted Pork)...Cantonese style Char Siew is the best.

I used to eat the Char Siew at my hometown since I was young and for me, it was very lean and tough. The taste is really bad. But now, after so many people go outside to explore, the Char Siew at my hometown now consider nicer than before, i think...
Anyway, I am not gonna introduce the Char Siew in my hometown.

I wanna introduce the Char Siew nearby my house in Tropicana which change my impression of Char Siew.

The restaurant named Restoran Famous Seremban Favorite. Weird huh???
haha.....the name can't really make us relate it to the food he served....

It reminds me the boss' education level every time i go there for lunch.
The boss has a master degree, if not mistaken, is MBA~
Cool, right????

haha....
don't want to waste your time with this small matter..
EAT is the most important thing for you who read this blog...


You can choose the type of meat you want either lean or half lean half fat. The lean Char Siew here also very nice, but for me, I will order half lean half fat Char Siew because the sweet and juicy fat belly will melt in my mouth. It's difficult to describe the feel through words. You should go and try yourself.



Usually people order a rice to eat the Char Siew. But, I like this Hakka Mee. (haha...I like noodles more than rice..) The taste is quite good for me, you can smell the fragrance before you eat. People always said that smell also know the taste. So, once you smell it, then you will know how is the taste of this Hakka Mee. =p



This is Cuttle-fish Bee Hoon (鱿鱼米粉). I like this noodle too. Just i think the boss should change the Bee Hoon to other brand...the Bee Hoon's texture is not nice for me. Somehow, the taste of the soup covered the Bee Hoon. So, it's still acceptable for me.. haha....try it! Then you will know.
I don't know how to describe the taste of the soup. It named as Cuttle-fish Bee Hoon, but you can't actually taste the cuttle-fish in the soup. It's so much different with the name although it called Cuttle-fish Bee Hoon.



This is the shop name and below is the address~~~

Address:
Location : Sunway Mas Commercial Center near Dataran Prima
GPS Coordinate : N3 07.116 E101 35.939 Location Map Location Map GPS
Address : No. 80-1 (Ground Floor), Jalan PJU 1/3B, Sunway Mas Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya
Contact No :017-279 8582
Business Hour : Daily 7.30am - 4.30pm
Off Day : Tuesday

No comments: