Saturday, September 18, 2010

Kong Mah Dim Sum - Sg Buloh



Been there few times and come out every time with 100% satisfaction!
haha....the dim Sum there are so yummy!
I tried dim sum from Penang, Ming Kok and Fu San from Ipoh, dim sum from Jalan Ipoh and KLCC, then dim sum from PJ.
This is the most delicious Dim Sum I ever eat!
Please! Believe me! May be you have to try once then you will know why I said so~ hehe...
Okay, I don't like to talk bla bla bla about how the dim sum look like.
It's better you look yourself through the photos I post here.
Oh ya, actually it's better if you can go by yourself and taste by your own tongue!
I know, I know... that is so far for us to go Sg. Buloh just to try the dim sum, waste fuel and time!
But, it's totally worth it!
okay, okay... have a look with the dim sum 1st before you discover it by yourself!


Pei Dan Sao York Zok



Aubergine



Pai Guat



Cheesy Clams



Black Pepper Clams



Har Guen



Yu Huat with Ginger Sauce



Bitter Gourd



Something...Something...



Something...Something...



Lo Bak Gou



Curry Fish Yu Huat



Chicken Wings



Black Pepper Bacon
Which one I like the most???
#1. Black pepper Bacon
#2. Chicken Wings

hm....actually I love all the dim sum above la~~~ =p


How to get there???
Restuarant Kong Mah Sdn Bhd
32 Jalan Public,
Kampung Baru Sg Buloh
47000 Selangor

Tel 03-6156 1682
H/P:019 225 4640



Do have a lot of dim sum I didn't take photo~
Try yourself at there and take your own photo~~
=)

No comments: