Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coffee - Typica Cafe 豆原

Dear readers,
I'm back!!!!

But, this is neither a post about Penang foods nor Penang Heritage~
It's about the coffee shop I went last week.
The coffee shop called Typica Cafe 豆原.



Just realize that the cafe got its own blog:
http://typicacafe.blogspot.com
The blog was really nice. Have a click there. Let the professional tell you what is coffee~~



Okay, come back~
I drink coffee after abstain for 13 years.
WHY?
Ha! I was sick every time after drink coffee when I was in Standard 6.
Thought coffee can help me to stay overnight for study.
Anyway, it doesn't helpful at all~

Then, why I dare to try after 13 years?
hehe...the cafe's environment impressed me!
It's like I will missed so much if I didn't try once!

huh~~
I was surrendered by the coffee there~
I ordered a Soyaccino - a mixture of fresh soy + coffee~
The smell was VERY nice!

Wonder why I don't order the coffee from Typica Special Selection menu?
I don't dare to drink la~ It's too much for me~ =)
Anyway, I still got the side effect at midnight....
My heart beat was very fast, around 130 per minutes!
Quite fast huh?
A bit scary actually~ haha....
But luckily I still manage fall in sleep after 2 hours laid on my bed that day~~

NOW! Show you some photos..



After select the coffee we want, the girl let us smell the coffee bean, then only grind to powder.



She put in the coffee powder after the water reach the boiling point.
ehm...but I don't know how they count the time to boil the coffee.
hehe....may be you should go there and ask~





GUATEMALA (Ordered by my friend)

For mine one:



She mixed together the soy after she boiled the coffee.





Here it is! THE SOYACCINO!

See, I was so enjoy in the cafe with reading a book with calm music~
oh ya~ enjoy with the coffee and cake too~~ =)



hehe~ The cheese cake was NICE!!


So, will you try? =p

ADDRESS:
GL-08, Ground Floor,
Shaw Parade Plaza,
Changkat Thambi Dollah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel:+603 - 2145 0328

Business Hours
Mon-Sun 11am-9pm

No comments: