Friday, April 17, 2009

Miss her..

Thinking of her again...
How many times for today??
10 or 15 times??
How often I miss her today??
every second when I have nothing to do??
I am really miss her..

How many days we never contact each other??
1 month? or 2 months??
after CNY, right?
I wrote message in my cell phone,
but delete it every time when I tried to send it out.
I have no courage to send it out.
I just can share everything with her in my heart, deeply...

I hope to share my happiness and sadness with her.
Let her know that:
my choir got champion 5 years in a row;
I had a wonderful trip at Batu Pahat;
I went to Umaiya eat bufffet;
I almost finish my 2nd semester in UM;
I was sad when my bro and sister kept argueing;
I was sad when my bro took my 2 cute nieces to go Solomon;
............

I share everything with her since we met again at secondary school,
since we became the best friend in the world..
that is no way for me to turn back, is it?
that is no way for me to win her back, is it?


I am really really miss her!!
absolutely miss her!!

I wanna cry...
the eyes just too dry..
no tears comes out..

my heart feels pain,
is it cry inside??

Can I just forget her?
Can I just look forward??

3 comments:

ashley greig said...

hey gurl;) that's a really sweet but sad poem you've written here;) who is this girl anyway? your old friend? whoever it is, i hope that one day you two can meet again ya;)

Unknown said...

yea..
my old friend.
You met her before also actually.
Haih...
it is difficult to tell u wat happen..
anyway, thanks a lot!

guest said...

Dear, the girl has the heavy heart as yours...Do remember that she loves you more than you love her...she miss you more than you miss her...just, she finds 1st step is hard to take anymore...her heart has been broken for many times...and, she has a lot of things want to share with you...and, she wanna hold your hand with her, tightly...