Saturday, April 4, 2009

Strawberry Field Cafe - Opposite MBPJ - PJ New Town

Found a nice restaurant to go recently...

STRAWBERRY FIELD

Ehm...went there for at least 5 times with same friends,
Gathering,
YamCha,
Celebration,
Dinner
......

This is one of my favorite cafe to go except of The Island, SS2.
Ya...
Strawberry Field located at Menara MBPJ, just opposite.


The one I like the most is...

1. Cabonara Seafood



The creamy sauce + the seafood + spaghetti... oh!! my favorite!! yummy yummy!!

2. Thai Green Curry Chicken Mee



Looks bad, right? Why I like? Just because It's hot!! Actually it's salty and a bit oily. But, the spiciness really make me sooo excited!! kekeke....

3. The drinks



Strawberry Milk Shake, Orange Juice Jambo, Green Apple Juice Jambo The right drinks is orange juice too, i think. Anyway, the juicy drinks really fresh!
Worth!


4. MaPo ToFu Rice (Spicy)



Not spicy actually. But I like Tofu!!

5. Strawberry Field Fried Udon



Seems like Hokkien Mee. Taste not bad.

6. Butter Cream Sauce Seafood Rice



For me, of course Island Cafe's Butter Cream Sauce Chicken Rice better than this la... The sauce at Island cafe is more creamy!! Anyway, this one also not bad to try la..

7. Kenyit Chicen Rice




ya....forget to mention of the soup there..
The Tomato Soup is really perfect!!
Really tomato!
kekeke...
But I forgot to take the picture.
Do upload next time when I go there again...



No comments: