Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Eng Seong's birthday


Eng Seong's birthday...26th august 2008...
The day I need to say good bye to my dearest mom and dad..
The day I need to go back to KL...
The day I need to sit inside plane for 2 hours...
sh*t! really hate it!!!

Well..I am here, KL again..finally...
*sigh*
one week holiday is tooooo short la.....
I have not enough time to spend together with my family and my best friends la...

Anyway, no matter how sad I am......
we still celebrate Eng Seong birthday...hehe...

Okay!! Let me upload some photo 1st!!!
Ehm...Is it better start with our dinner 1st?? hehe....

1. Irish Beef Hotpot
This soup taste like the ABC soup Carmen and I cook at house last time. The soup after 2 days we cook using slow cooker..haha...Really delicious, very thick and smell good!!

2. Lamb Soup(don't know what name already..hehe)
This soup actually quite similar with thw Irish Beef Hotpot. Just this is lamb not beef.


hehe...feel hungry? me too!
Let me introduce the main course to you all la....
That is really worth and delicious!


3. Fish and Chips together with a mushroom soup
Feel like not enough to eat, right? But, it is quite big portion!! Jennifer can't finish it.


4. Big Burger
This is beef burger if not wrong. I like the potato wedges...hehe...Es was order this.

4. Chicken Chop
This is my main course. Only one word can describe it: DELICIOUS!!

5. White sauce spaghetti
This is white sauce spaghetti with ham. Not bad!

The Birthday cake was our dessert that night!!

Deng Deng Deng Deng...

6. Birthday Cake bought at Orange Bakery, Kota Damansara

See, 5 people(i didn't count wrong la...plus me is 5 ma..) finish the whole cake!!
Really full enough!
Luckily.....
I have 2 best friends to help me settle a bit bit(i know la...is half la...okay!!)
haha....

Anyway,
Still need to say that:

ENG SEONG

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


No comments: