Monday, November 7, 2011

Restaurant Siam 62 - Sunway Damansara

Nowaday mydeal, groupon, milkadeal etc are very famous and this is our opportunities to eat some nice food with cheaper deal.I used to check the deal almost everyday, just eager to get a cheaper deal to eat! haha....yeah, all I can think about in my mind is always food and eat. haha...

Somehow, I saved a lot of money for nice food or buffet. hehe... This time, I went to a Thai restaurant to eat buffet lunch. The restaurant name is Siam 62, located at Sunway Damansara (opposite the SHELL Petrol Station). I can't recall the price I bought, what I can remember is that's cheaper than the usual price. =p

I never know this Thai cuisine until I bought the coupon from internet. It's a win-win situation, the restaurant can promote their restaurant and consumer can get a cheaper deal to eat. =) 

 
Photos below are the food we ate the other day. You can order all from the menu. Try all food, then after that choose the food you think is nice to re-order. =)












The Thai food here really not bad and it's worth the money! Try it if you like Thai cuisine! 

Address: AG11, Block A, Jalan Persiaran Surian, Palm Spring @ Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

GPS: N 3.157806, E 101.609652

Operation Hour: 1200 – 1500, 1830 – 2230 (Monday – Sunday)




No comments: