Friday, October 16, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KUNG SHIAO TAN!!! (Part 1)

1:27am 16/10/2009
In front of my laptop
What am I doing?
doing same thing as yesterday, nothing special.
facebook-ing, fishing, farming etc.
oh ya, today is different, I blogging. :p

Quite boring, right? I think so.
Anyway, my birthday is not pass yet.
Tonight will celebrate with 2 groups of best friends.
From 6pm to 12am 17/10/2009, i think, at least. :)
kakakaka.....can't close my mouth....keep smiling....:)

But, think about it, 25 years old.
you know! It's 25, I am 25 years old!!!
Goodness!!
Half of my life is gone.

This is my birthday blog part 1.
Gonna post some photos later with my birthday celebration.
I am looking forward of it.
hehe....

Thanks for the wishes 1st!!!

See you at my birthday blog part 2....

Bye...gonna sleep lo...

may be do a mask 1st before I sleep.. :p

No comments: